Saturday, October 12, 2013

Long time not here

The year 2010 last post? Ay!! It's now October 2013, walking is slower but brain is still working. I've celebrated an 80th birthday and soon it will be 81. The book referred to in 2010, "Ten Ways to Your Cat's Happiness," came out that year, makinq No. 5 for me. In print in the next couple of months will be my sixth book, "Life Up Close, A Memoir." For it I've reverted to non-fiction and included 23 essays, some old, some newer, several published in magazines. The chapters are fairly numerous but the lengths fairly short. It will contain a dozen or so photos, mostly old, and a terrific cover by Daniel Gabrielli, a talented designer. Publisher will be Dog Ear Publishing. I won't wait another three years to be back here.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online