Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Radio Time

Sunday night (November 29) I had fun debuting as a voice on radio. I was interviewed on blogtalkradio.com (or maybe three words) with the host Brian Sandell who had invited me on his program on that site.
The program is called "Before Bedtime," the hour being past 10 P.M. here in the East. Brian interviews different people in the arts on Sunday night, and he does a good job of combining questions that he peppers his guests with, allowing them then to speak on their own. I shared the program wih another writer, but for about 20 minutes I talked about my book "Living Alone Creatively," and that was plenty of time to say what I wanted to say.
The next day I played back the interview (anyone can, at that site, under "Before Bedtime,") and decided, yes, I definitely have a future in talk radio--if I can get rid of the Texas twang.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online